So as you may have noticed, I've become pretty inactive. I had a lot of free time during the summer, hence all the stuff I typesetted but now that it's fall, I've been busy. And since scanlations don't bring home the bacon, typesetting isn't exactly a priority for me right now. I might try to actually do some of the stuff on my to-do list, but I don't really have much free time at the moment or in the forseeable future.
I'll check in once in a while to see if links are working but that's pretty much it. If I do decide to do something I'll make a post about it. But that's when I actually have free time, which will not be anytime soon.
Anyway, thanks for reading.
Thanks for the releases! Hopefully you'll have some time (and the inclination) to do some more, but bringing home the bacon must come first.
ReplyDeleteYah, thanks for all you have done:) Really nice projects. Hope to see sth new in the future.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! :) Love Mentaiko. Hope things are going well for you. I'm excited to see what's in store!
ReplyDelete-_- The links got bad....please come back to fix them.
ReplyDelete