So here it is, Senpai Squeeze! This took me a long time to clean, it being fully colored and all. Big thanks to Slanted at Slanted Frenzy for translating the Chinese translation to English.
Now I actually bought the black censored raws myself. Before this, you could only find the mosaic censored one. So be happy I'm so generous. If you like it, maybe you could say thank you or donate. I've added a donate button to help recoup some of the costs. Maybe if a lot of people show their appreciation, I might do this more often? Truthfully buying from places like surpara market or digiket (JP download sites where you can buy digital comics) isn't that hard, it justs... costs money?
But anyway enjoy. You can download it here.

Thank you so much for these!
ReplyDeleteyea, thanks a lot man! Your site is bookmarked for me now ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks for your sharing!!
ReplyDeletethanks alot!
ReplyDeleteHave you try contacting Ryo directly since he translate mostly all the Mentaiko doujin, his email is ZGL801@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteHmm no I haven't. I've seen him before on the bara boards but I haven't seen him in a long time so I wasn't sure he was still active. Thanks for the email though. I'll try it.
DeleteThanks for your generous sharing.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, is it possible to ask for the black censored raw?
as I used to collect raw version.
Nope no raws. If you want the raw you'll have to go buy it yourself. I don't want to affect the author's sales.
DeleteThank you for the release!
ReplyDelete