So welcome to CSword Releases! This is my blog where I'll post stuff that I've worked on and stuff that I'll be working on later on. I used to be called PS User CS, before I settled on the name of CSword.
As of today, I've done 3 comics that I'll upload soon. They are:
Mentaiko's Priapus and SQUIRM
Wakukoro's Batz Koi! or Batz Love!!
You might already have them but I've fixed up some of them and this way, they'll be easier to find since they'll all be in one place. I'm also currently working on an English version of Lunatique's Senpai Squeeze that I'll have finished by the end of the week. YAY more releases!
So I mostly typeset and edit stuff. I have a limited knowledge of Japanese so don't expect translations. All the works I've done are translated by other people and I just typeset it in. Either because no one else wanted to or because they did, but it wasn't that great... All my releases will be in English and no RAWs will be provided. Since the only people who'd want the Japanese versions are Japanese people and they can just go buy the works themselves. (Exceptions to this rule would be translators who can translate stuff for me to typeset. Contact me if that's the case). But yeah hope you enjoy these releases.
No comments:
Post a Comment